Wednesday 12 June 2013

WOYWW - 12 June

It's WOYWW time again, or, as I like to think of it, Share-A-Shambles time.
Several projects on the go this week.  In the green bottle at the back is a Christmas Tree ornament which is going to become a submarine.  The pink frame is going to have crackle glaze and anther colour over the top.  And the tiny alarm clock is going to have a tiny floral arrangement inside it, unless I change my mind.  There's a paper violet just behind it  - LOVE the Susan's Garden dies from Sizzix - that I'm trying out for size.  The upright cardboard roll is my way of keeping paintbrushes handy.  That's it.  Thanks for visiting - off to zoom around the Blogiverse and return the compliment!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

8 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Oh gosh that looks like so much fun! Please do put flowers in the alarm clock as that would look superb! Can't wait to see what you do with those new Susan's Garden dies. They do look rather good. Happy WOYWW, hugs Jenny #87

Monique said...

Looks like you're off to making some lovely things. I love submarines, hope to see the finished one soon.
Happy WOYWW xx

Elizabeth said...

Share a Shambles ... that caused a chuckle. Love the paint splatters and spots you've got everywhere too ... look forward to seeing what you finally decide to do with the alarm clock. Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #78

Maisie Moonshine said...

Share a shambles - tee hee! Any particular reason for the submarine? In my head I'm seeing an amazing steampunk creation - are we on the same song sheet? Have a great week MMx #43

ria gall said...

I am sat here scratching my head as to how a christmas tree can become a submarine? The mind boggles I will think of that one in bed tonight
Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
Ria #42

okienurse said...

great plans for all the stuff on your desk but like the others I am curious how a green bottle becomes a submarine? I just bought a bunch of Susan's Gardens dies and hope to get in the room of doom to play with them today. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

RosA said...

Hehehe, I love that you've got half a dozen projects on the go! That's my kind of creating!
Happy late WOYWW, oh, and I also enjoy a post that's not too long :)
RosA # 10

Nan G said...

Great frame. Flowers in a small clock...how cool! Can't wait to see the finished piece! I'm late again... Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8