Wednesday 23 January 2013

WOYWW, 23 January

Welcome, WOYWWers!  As you can see there isn't much happening here today.  I'm between projects at the moment, with just a couple of things to finish off.  The blue blocks to the centre right of the picture are heat-mouldable foam and I'm looking forward to playing with it, however, everything is on hold at the moment as the snow is pelting down  and the big kid (aka my husband) has turned off the lights so he can watch it falling.  I am practicing my touch-typing skills, taught to me at great expense by Her Majesty's Civil Service, and it's probably just as well I no longer have to use them in anger! 

Anyway, sorry it's all a bit boring this week and thank you for visiting.  I'm going to visit some other desks now, as I'm having trouble remembering where the full stop is.  See you soon, I hope!

9 comments:

ria gall said...

I shall be looking back here to see what you have done with the foam.
Enjoy the snow
Ria #92

Redanne said...

Hi Keren, I am just sitting here, also touch typing watching the snow through our window too but himself is watching football! That foam sounds interesting....... Happy WoYwW, Anne x #57

Jenny Marples said...

Ooooh, heat mouldable foam sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what you do with it (when you can see it!!) Tell him to turn the lights on:) Happy WOYWW, hugs Jenny #150

scrappymo! said...

Should be fun to see what you do with that foam. I have never used it myself...look forward to the posted results!

Gibby Frogett said...

Happy WOYWW...looking forward to seeing what you do with the foam. Is it 'penscore' heat moldable foam? -one of the projects I put up today was made useing that ... happy crafting Gill x(#97)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. No snow here - although only about 10 miles away they have got loads. Ali x #93

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. No snow here - although only about 10 miles away they have got loads. Ali x #93

Rebekah said...

Eeep, lights out! I love to watch the snow falling! Looks like a great project in the works!
~Rebekah #141

trisha too said...

Looks like fun, Keren, the heatable foam, that sounds intriguing!

:)trisha
a little late
#164 this week!