Sunday 17 February 2013

The Liebster

Oh, my word, I've been nominated for a Liebster award! 
 
What is a Liebster?  Here's some information -
 
THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs. 
 
ACCEPTANCE Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
 
Huge thanks to Gita , who nominated this little blog; I am so proud of the award, especially when I found the company I was in. I am not worthy...

PAY IT FORWARD

Five blogs that I think you should visit are -

Pushing the Right Buttons

Lori's Happy Place

She Loves Paper and Ink

Redanne

No Time for Washing Up

 I hope you'll find something to interest you there!
 
 

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi Keren, I have been nominated twice in the past so you may want to nominate someone else who has not yet received this award. Thank you for thinking of me though, it was very kind of you. Hugs, Anne x