Sunday, 29 December 2013

The last two letters..

in the Craft Barn blog Alpha challenge, and what about that, I kept up!  Rather proud of myself, really although the last two were touch and go owing to the holiday crafting hiatus - but I did it - just.

So I proudly present -
X is for X-ray
and
I is for IVY
I would love to show you the full set...but it's all been packed away until after New Year.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the ATC's, and if you were playing as well, I hope you enjoyed the challenges as much as I did.  Will I be joining in again next year (assuming the Craft Barn run a challenge)?  I don't know...I'll have to have a bit of a lie down and a think about it first!

Thank you for visiting my blog and have a great 2014!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

9 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Wonderful makes with such great colours. Love the blended backings. My favorite has to be the X letter make.

Hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is a fantastic one.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Kate M said...

Love your X ray one!! Great works. Happy New year to you and yours
xx

LindaS said...

So cool how you interprented the X ray. Beautiful ivy too. Happy new year.

Elaine said...

Great Atcs - love your x-ray one. Looking forward to see them all together. Happy New Year!

Sylv said...

Fabulous ATCs, love the x-ray and beautiful ivy.

Sylv xx

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful ATC's. So many beautiful details on such a small surface.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

The Craft Barn said...

Yes! New challenge on Sunday! hope to see you then.
In the meantime, well done on completing this one.
Happy New Year
Izzy

carolfromkiwiland said...

Cool ATCs and I am glad you finished them all. I look forward to seeing the final ensemble. Hope you do join in the new challenge.

TwinkleToes2day said...

Visiting from The Craft Barn - two more awesome ATC's from you. Bravo! Hope you will join in with the new challnege too :o)