Unlike March's tag,which I really struggled with, this one was lots of fun to do, so much so that I couldn't stop and also made the cover for a mini-book, using the same techniques. I thought I'd share the first page while I was at it - I covered the die-cut card with sticky-backed canvas and then painted it before adhering a stamped tissue with beeswax (See Suze Weinberg's YouTube videos for the method) and gluing on a couple of bits of hardware. I had to include an octopus. It was compulsory. (
I didn't have any foil handy so I used Mirri board - and then put Crackle Accents over the top, otherwise it's pretty close to the original.
And there it is. Hope you enjoyed your visit - would love to see you again!