Monday 13 January 2014

Anything Goes at Ikesworld

It's Team B's turn to bat at Ikesworld Challenges and it's Anything Goes this time.

I really love the Mother and Baby digi I used in my last DT piece so, since it's Anything Goes I decided to use it again, but in a different way.

I'm still playing with Cold Porcelain (why have I only just discovered this stuff?) and for this piece I filled an oval Pendant tray (from a well-known internet auction site!) with the Cold Porcelain.  Once it was hardened (it shrinks slightly so I glued it into the setting once I'd finished) I printed the digi on tissue paper (I'm still playing with that technique as well!) and coloured it with Promarkers.  I was worried about the printer ink running when I glued the tissue to the surface with gel medium- and then I remembered my pot of Judikins Micro Glaze! It's not that easy to get hold of but it is magic stuff.  See, no runny colours!

Thanks for visiting!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, A fabulous project love the image.

Hugs Erin x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful image, fabulous pendant!
xx

ike said...

WoW - it's gorgeous and such beautiful pastel colours. Marvelous !!!
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Stunning, card, Keren, xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a really clever pendant. I love the image and the hints of colour. The pendants image looks aged without taking away from the beauty of the image.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx