Thursday 10 April 2014

A box of...

I saw a lovely little box decorated with Sweet Sentiments paper on the G45 blog.  It was absolutely adorable, and, as I had a similar box on hand, I thought I'd make something similar.

My mojo absolutely refused to co-operate.  Whenever I thought about the project, it refused to be white and pastel and pretty and sweet.  It wanted to be dark and black and orange and turquoise...

I used "Steampunk Spells" - I love this collection - I bought two of everything!
Side view

Inside ( I sprayed the trim with Dylusions to get the orange colour.)

I had so much fun making this.  Hope you liked it.

(Haunted Design House have a Steampunk theme going on so I'm going to enter this in their challenge - thanks, Creepy Glowbugg, for pointing it out!)

Crafty hugs,

Keren


5 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous! My favorite line from Graphic 45, and mine is still brand new. Can't bring myself to start chopping it up. So sad.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Love this box! Looks fabulous and oh, so Steampunk-y!
Thanks for joining us at HDH!

Monique's art said...

so very pretty, gorgeous heart box love it''thanks for playing at hdh

DonnaMundinger said...

WAY prettier than any frothy pink concoction! I ADORE those papers too and you've done them proud. Gorgeous box. Thanks so much for joining our Steampunk Junk challenge at HDH. xxD

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Georgeous box and great choice of papers you used. Wonderful project. Thanks for joining our steampunk Junque Challenge at HDH.