Wednesday 10 October 2012

WOYWW - 10 October


Did you miss me?  I’ve been just SOOOO busy the past couple of weeks.  I’ve been making my final assemblage for Andy Skinner’s Timeworn Techniques course (can’t show you just yet but I learned so much, I amazed myself!)  It’s been a hectic time in my real life as well, so I’ve had no energy to blog or participate in blog challenges, or even to join in WOYWW.  (I did visit some blogs, though, but only to lurk – sorry, I didn’t leave many comments...)

This is my desk this week – not much going on as I have cleared the decks after finishing Andy’s stuff and haven’t decided what I’m going to do next.
 

By way of contrast, this was my desk LAST week.  What a state – and this is after I’d tidied up a bit.  Why is it that, no matter how much space I have available, I wind up working in a space six inches square and covered in glue? 
 

Hope you enjoyed your visit.  I’m off to see what you’ve all been up to lately - see you around the blogiverse!

4 comments:

okienurse said...

great looking desk both last week and this! I am curious is that a raised area under your mat over the actual desk top? I love the texture and color in the pieces you are working on in picture #2. Have a great week. Vickie #41

Hilary said...

Amazing ... first time visiting your blog!! I need to hop down a few posts and see all the amazing work you do.

Annie said...

So glad I dropped by as I love style and have became your newest follower.

Might try one of Andy's workshops. Love you desk and I totally agree that for some reason we end up working in a very small space.

Happy WOYWW Keren

Annie x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

why is it i often prefer the busy desks to the tidy ones! ha, ha, i am hoping to one day have more desk space and test for myself whether i will still end up with just 6 inches square!