Saturday 22 September 2012

Gilded Gears

If you've been visiting my blog lately (Thank you!) you can't have failed to miss mentions of the wonderful Andy Skinner, who is to Altered Art techniques what Tim Holtz is to Grunge.  Andy offers online courses at a modest cost, which show how to use paints and a few other items to create great effects.

This tag features two of the techniques, the Steampunk Brass and the Burnt Oxidized Copper.  Just for once, I'm not entering it in any challenges;  this ones just for me. If you've done Andy's course then you'll know how I got the effects;  if you haven't - well, I'm not telling.  It wouldn't be fair to Andy. 

The course is coming to an end now, and I'm already contemplating the next one;  the Evil Elixir Mixer sounds like fun...

1 comment:

Hilary said...

really, really like this!!