Wednesday 5 September 2012

WOYWW - 5th September

Happy Wednesday!  Time to go careering around the Blogiverse, visiting workdesks, as part of Julia's WOYWW. 

This week my desk (annexe) is looking quite clean.  That's because I have just finished my piece of faux leather, one of the techniques in Andy Skinner's Timeworn Techniques course.  All I can say is, you should have seen it on Monday - there was paint EVERYWHERE. It was worth it, though, the finished product is quite realistic - it even feels soft and flexible, like leather.
Here's a better view-

OK, off to do some visiting now - hope you enjoyed your visit.stamping-ground.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Looks like you've been having major league fun! Love that leather look and can't wait to see what you do with it. Hugs, Buttons #114

BJ said...

Super Duper sample Keren, looks like you are enjoying the course. BJ#63

Francesca said...

At least you have done some of the techniques, I have only managed to do the Aged Ivory at the mo. Next will be the Rust tomorrow. Your faux Leather look great. Francesca #111

Rita said...

Super desk. I love the look of your faux leather. Hugs Rita xxx 123

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Oh wow! that is so clever. I need to start playing around with things like this! I am always too scraed of using inks and distressing and paints and all that kind of thing! thanks for inspiring! jenx

Frances said...

Amazing leather, so beautiful. Your workspace looks well used, although I would have liked a peek at the paint everywhere;). Have a great week. Frances #75