Wednesday 19 September 2012

WOYWW - 19 September

Didn't think I was going to make it this week due to a serious collapse of broadband service in my area.  (ARRRGH! NO INTERNET!  PANIIIIC!!!)  However, it has returned in time for me to join in the fun that is WOYWW.
It's all a bit if a mess at the moment.  On the left is a bag of Radiant Rain sprays, just delivered (well, there was a half price sale so it would have been rude not to).  The dark brown bit is a practice piece for Andy's course (here's a better pic  -)
The tag on the right is going to be my contribution for the Compendium of Curiosities challenge this week, if I ever get caught up!  The rest of it is just stuff I really ought to put away...when I get a chance...
OK, I'm off to visit some blogs.  Hope you enjoyed your visit - thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Francesca said...

Your rust example is looking good, better thasn mine. Love your tag. Fran #90

Anonymous said...

Great tag. Had to leave a comment in light of the fact we share a name!! ( fairly rare to find someone with the same name as me!!).

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, rust. Gotta love a good rust technique.

Jenny Marples said...

Loving that metalwork Keren and the tag is looking good too. Can't wait to see it finished. Would love to know how those radiant rain sprays work out. They do seem to look good. Hugs, Buttons #79

Ali H said...

That technique looks fascinating ! I succumbed to some of the half price radiant rains - but the pourable ones - waiting for my parcel to arrive ! They look like fun ! Ali #53

trisha too said...

Very polite of you to get those sprays, of course that would have been very rude to ignore such a sale. That brown piece has some amazing texture!

Happy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha, #143 this week,
and utterly shameless!

sandra de said...

Ohh yes I can recognise a technique from Andy skinner. Just wonderful ... is that the oatmeal piece? Yours looks fantastic.
Sandra

mamapez5 said...

I loved the radiant rain paints but they were very intense colours. I'd like to see how the sprays work out. The textured piece is great but you didn't say how you achieved it? It looks as though you are having fun anyway. Kate x #97

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, no wonder your desk looks like an alchemists..you're doing Andy's stuff. how brilliant. Love the tag. And also, makes you realise how internet dependent we've become huh!!