here) The feet are wooden beads, coloured and inked to blend in.
The flower and leaves I bought ready made. ( I just don't have a die big enough to make one that would fit.) The rose is made of a thick, soft paper. I sprayed it with inks and mica sprays to get a more vibrant colour. Because the arrangement can be viewed from all sides, I wanted to keep everything neat. I made a mount from a cut-down packing tube (a bit left over from the stand for the mini hat), covered with a scrap of patterned paper and hot-glued the flowers and foliage to the inner surface.
I added the butterfly - cut with my old faithful Quick-Kutz dies. The lower part is paper I'd coloured with mica sprays, the upper part is shiny black card.
This is going to go to my mother-in-law for her birthday, with the addition of a suitable sentiment. Before that, though, it's going into the Our Creative Corner blog challenge.
Thank you for stopping by; I do hope you enjoyed your visit!