Wednesday 12 December 2012

WOYWW, 12 December

And on my workdesk today is - a right old mess, to be honest.  I'm not lucky enough to have a craft room.  My craft room is also my living room, dining room and everything room.  I have an amazingly tolerant husband so it usually isn't a problem.  However, at this time of year, even I must admit that I can't craft around the deccies so my base of operations (usually spread across desk, desk annexe and desk annexe 2 - the sewing machine cabinet and the dining table respectively) has contracted back to the official craft desk.  Where there isn't room for it.  So, gentle visitors from Julia's blog, I apologise for the state of the place.

Not too sure how I'm going to manage to complete my next bottle for Andy Skinner's workshop but I'm sure I'll think of something..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have had to contract your normal creative work space -- hope you can find a way to do your project. :) Happy WOYWW from Laura #90

Eliza said...

Hey look on the bright side at least you are able to craft where ever you want. Great shot where is the rest of your places LOL....

Belated WOYWW greetings
Eliza 12