Wednesday 13 March 2013

WOYWW - 13 March

Today I have moved to the kitchen for WOYWW.  This doesn't happen often, but it's not unknown!  It's Red Nose Day on Friday and we are going to come to work wearing pyjamas and raise money for Comic Relief.  I have promised to make Red Nose cake pops so here you see the cakes in the nude, as it were' defrosting before being coated in red Candy Melts.  (I'm considering selling them with the slogan, "Pick your nose and eat it". Sorry about that!)
 Anyway, thank you for visiting and I am off to have a nosey at what everyone else is up to.  See you round the blogiverse!

12 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Great idea with those cake pops Keren, and you MUST use that slogan!! Happy WOYWW, hugs, Jenny #135

Maisie Moonshine said...

Yes you've got to use that slogan - do something funny for money and it definitely made me laugh! Good luck on Friday hope you make loads of spondoolies for CR. Thanks for your visit. MMx #39

okienurse said...

OMG! Awesome idea and slogan! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

Redanne said...

Hi Keren, I agree too, you should use that slogan - if nothing else you will attract a lot of attention! I am sure they will sell well too. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #23

Julia Dunnit said...

i think that is an admirable strap line for red nose day cake pops..wish I'd thought of it!

ria gall said...

good luck with the fund raising and I like your pick your nose and eat it!
Happy WOYWW
Ria

Katie said...

Hahahaha! That's great! I'd love it if you could just send one my way. I'm so hungry. Waiting for hubby to stop working so we can go home!

Happy WOYWW!

Katie 125

Francesca said...

Fab slogan, you must use it. Hope you raise loads of money. Francesca #41

Gibby Frogett said...

Happy WOYWW.... great fund raising idea - fabulous slogan - good luck..Gill x #50

Anonymous said...

Great kitchen desk! lol! LOVE your tags. Tags are one of my favorite things to make. Sue#122

April said...

Too funny on the slogan - great for the charity you're raising money for. I hope you share the finished product.
April #110

Kelly said...

LOL Love your slogan.. and your sense of humor! Creative Blessings! Kelly #124