Thursday 17 May 2012

Compendium of Curiosities II - Challenge 5

I'm often surprised by how my crafting turns out - it's so often not where I expected it to be.  This was meant to much less vibrant but it just growed like this.  So this is my comtribution to week 5 of Linda's challenge based around Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities Volume II.  This week we've been trying the Shattered Stains technique (as shown on the heart diecuts) and if you want to know how it's done, you should get the book.  Definitely.

Oh, and I just got an email to tell me that my Creative Chemistry Graduate apron is on its way... but will I ever dare to wear it?  

2 comments:

May said...

This has turned out fantastic... I saw it in the making on WOYWW... Brillant job... Love it!!! Hugs May x x x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Keren, I LOVE this color combo! It's dramatic and gorgeous, and your shattered stains work is beautiful. It's a wonderful work of art!