Tuesday 10 April 2012

Tim Holtz and Sue Wilson

I’m a very sporadic blogger.  I mess around with a bit of this & that but I always come back to making cards.  Two of the people who really inspire me are Tim Holtz and Sue Wilson.  I love Tim’s grungy Steampunky style and signed up for his Creative Chemistry 101 online classes – just BRILLIANT.  I’m not a novice but I learned something every day – it was well worth the modest fee!

Sue Wilson does amazing things with a bit of card and a Spellbinders die.  Not quick cards but the fun is in the doing, after all.  Here are my latest efforts!

DSC00518DSC00515DSC00517

The “Put some gears on it” stamp I made using my Imagepac kit – the daylight supplies have been discontinued (sob, sob) so once I’ve used up the sachets I’ve got I will have to either invest in the UV kit or just give up.

“Put some gears on it” inspired by this song!

No comments: